Friday, April 15, 2011

CUSTOM AGM HK416 w\MAGPUL LOWER RECEIVER

 Before I say anything, I must admit that this custom HK416 AEG was created by someone else. I will be building one for myself and possibly others that would like one built for them as well, but the credit goes to whomever originally created this thing of beauty. I'm amazed that this was the only one I found on the entire internet. It's an HK416 with a Magpul M4 lower receiver in a two-tone configuration. I will be re-creating this, but using all black parts. Once the first one is done, I will calculate the entire cost and post the price I will charge to make one for whomever would like one. I will post the exact parts used in the build and also any issues or modifications needed to make it perform as it should. Check back in a week to see if any progress has been made so far. If anyone else has done this already and you have pictures, by all means send them to me and let me know what you used and if there were any issues when you built yours. Thanks all. I will be back to give you a full report soon.







2 comments: